As an approved Qualification Certification vendor, we offer true-to-life Train-the-Trainer instruction in standard delivery vehicles. This course will ultimately improve your team’s safety, efficiency, and profitability.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Our comprehensive courses consist of hands-on activities and an interactive classroom.
- Outside of technical training, we also teach leadership, communication, and coaching.
- Attendees are given all curriculum and e-Learning tools needed to immediately start certifying drivers in Qualification Certification. Call to learn more!
- This five-day in-person course certifies trainers for the Qualification Certification of other drivers.
- Attendees will be evaluated throughout the course on their ability to complete the required curriculum and communicate it effectively to others.
- Upon passing, trainers will receive an Impact Final Mile Safety Trainer Certification and be qualified to immediately train and certify drivers!
Impact strives to be the gold standard for Qualification Certification. We are here to help you reduce injuries and accidents, improve your DOT compliance and save you thousands of dollars by reducing repair costs in your company. If these are the reasons why you want to become a Certified Impact Safety Trainer, please sign up below.
- Please verify your attendees meet the following required standards before registering: continuously assigned to provide services under agreements for no less than 12 months, no preventable DOT recordable accident within the last 12 months, and qualified to operate the largest CMV/CV for which training is provided.
- Select a location on the map or search the list of locations. Change your view in the upper right corner above the map.
- Click “Register” on the selected event you would like to attend.
- Once registration and payment are received, you will be sent an email confirmation with your registration and event details.
- To manage your reservation, create an account during checkout.
- To make a payment, you may enter your Credit Card or Debit Card info on the screen, log in to pay with PayPal, or call (417) 456-6380 for an alternate payment method.
- No refunds. Please check that the attendee qualifies (criteria available in the Registration Tips section and on the FAQs sheet on MGB).
- In the event of an attendee not keeping their spot in a class, we would be happy to reschedule for another class.
- You will not receive a confirmation email until payment has been processed.
Request A New Location
Impact Safety Trainer Hub
Created for all your training needs once certified!
- Forum To Chat With Other Certified FedEx Safety Trainers
- Driver Management
- Digital & Printed Safety Handbooks For Trainers & Drivers Available For Purchase
- Online e-Learning Driver Training Program Enrollment
- Downloadable New Hire Forms
Attention Certified Trainers: Click “Certify Now” to sign in to the Hub for the Qualification Certification of your drivers and to “Update Driver Info!”
Hear From Trainers Who Went Through Our Program!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q: What are the criteria a person must meet to be a Certified Trainer?
A: They must be DOT accident-free for a year and have one year of driving experience. For details, visit your My Ground Biz Account (MGBA).
Q: What are the available approaches for the Qualification Certification?
A. Approach One – Send a qualifying person to the five-day Safety Trainer Program to become a Certified Trainer.
B. Approach Two – Have an approved vendor, such as Impact’s Safety Trainer Program, to certify all drivers directly.
C. Approach Three – Request a Certified Trainer from another Service Provider to certify all your drivers.
Q: What is the timeframe for completing Qualification Certification with all personnel?
A: Check your message center on MGBA for specific contract dates. Messages began going out as early as March 1. There are multiple dates to be aware of and not all staff must be trained at the same time.