Our Driver Finisher Program provides industry-leading instructor training. From classroom instruction to interactive exercises, your fleet’s instructors will learn the skills necessary to develop and encourage a culture of safety.
WHY CHOOSE US
- This comprehensive course consists of hands-on and interactive activities.
- This technical instruction includes segments on communication and coaching techniques, leadership Defensive Driving, Pre-Trips, how adults learn, and more!
- We come to you!
- World-class safety culture is our number one priority!
- This program instills pride and professionalism into your Driver Finisher/Trainer Team.
- This three-day in-person course certifies trainers to coach and cultivate other drivers.
- Attendees will be evaluated throughout the course on their participation, understanding of the material, and ability to communicate it effectively to others.
- Personalized constructive instruction will be provided to each Driver Finisher/Trainer on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Upon passing, each participant will receive a Driver Finisher Certification and will be qualified to immediately train drivers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q: What is the difference between the Driver Finisher Program and our Train-The-Trainer program?
A: Unlike our Safety Trainer Program, the Driver Finisher Program does not handle content related to P&D. The content covered is geared specifically toward Line-Haul companies and their equipment. It also further expands upon D.O.T. regulations, violations, and roadside inspections
Q: What is the minimum number of participants needed?
A: To optimize the experience, we suggest three students at the minimum.
Q: How regularly do you suggest offering the course?
A: The regular scheduling of the class depends on your trainer program. Some of our clients select different intervals.