Our Final Mile e-Learning program encompasses various topics needed for and geared toward final mile drivers. It is the most complete e-Learning service in the transportation industry.
With our partners, we provide a one-stop-shop online platform and offer a VEDR coaching within our system.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Our online learning library and technology are the industry’s best with up-to-date content available on any device anywhere!
- We manage all of the online courses and report all data back to you.
- Professional development and imparting skills and knowledge is our specialty.
- We work with you and on your behalf to develop the right course assignments.
LEARN, DRIVE, SUCCEED GIVEAWAY
Monthly e-Learning Giveaway
Maintaining safety compliance is one of the most important tasks a contractor is responsible for. However, motivating drivers to complete monthly training assignments can be incredibly difficult. Impact Final Mile e-Learning has the tools you need to keep your drivers safe and engaged. By encouraging your drivers to enter into our monthly drawings, you can improve your compliance scores while also reducing accidents and boosting driver morale!
Monthly Giveaway Details
To encourage compliance with mandatory driver training, we offer fantastic prizes for completion each month.
- Drivers must complete the monthly training before entering.
- Drivers must enter to win by clicking here.
- Drawing takes place on the 5th of each month.
- 3 winners are drawn each month (1st, 2nd, 3rd place).
- Winners will receive their respective prize and one month of free e-Learning services for their employer/service provider.
OUR ONLINE COURSES
- The courses include interactive sections, instructional videos, check-point questions, and a knowledge assessment.
- The modules can be taken on desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, and on the app.
- Final Mile e-Learning also provides online classroom content for Qualification Certification at no additional cost to ongoing Safety Training clients. Reach out to learn more!
TO GET STARTED
Failure - VNumber/Zipcode not recognized
Step 3 – We send an email to your company e-mail address associated with your entity ID with a pre-populated user agreement attached. All you need to do is finish the document, digitally sign it, and hit “submit.”
Final Step – We then send you and your users a Welcome Message with instructions on how to access the system, sign in, and start utilizing the e-learning modules.
Join Our e-Learning Services!
Have an Entity ID Number?
Already an Impact e-Learning client?
Log in below to access your e-Learning content via CarriersEdge!
Received an error message? No worries! Sign up through our support team by clicking the button below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
A: When applicable, Impact uses the entity ID to verify business information and send the correct email and payment options. Employee IDs are used as each user’s unique username. This process alleviates login errors and aids the reporting process.
Sign-up forms received by Impact before the 25th of the month will start immediately; those received after the 25th will start on the first of the next month. We do this to give users time to complete the assigned modules.
Q: When does my billing cycle begin?
A: Sign-up forms received before the 25th of the month will start immediately; those received after the 25th will start on the first of the next month.
Q: How are my drivers notified of how to get started?
A: Impact will send a welcome email that explains how to access the system, download the mobile app, sign into the system, and complete modules.
Q: How will my drivers be notified of e-Learning assignments?
A: Each month when professional development is assigned, users who have downloaded the mobile app will receive an auto notification from the app. Others will receive an e-mail notification.