Where Transportation Professionals Come Together To Share, Learn, & Network
Why are the Roundtable Events Valuable
- People who attend conferences list “Networking” as their favorite and most valuable part of live conferences.
- Personable setting – Limited to 20 people.
- Held at industry-leading fleets’ headquarters where they will give a tour and share their techniques for success in
recruiting and retention.
- Attendees will gain industry connections.
- Attendees will be invited into the private LinkedIn Group of Roundtable Alumni.
- Open forum wherein attendees discuss leading challenges and share best practice solutions.
- We plan to hold four events per year. Each event will have new and returning attendees.
TWO LEVELS OF THE ROUNDTABLE
Must attend one event to be eligible for membership
Upcoming events pending…
The Roundtable at Averitt Express – *REGISTRATION CLOSED*
Dates: March 15 – 16, 2023
Overview: Meet fellow recruitment and retention professionals for a networking dinner followed by a half-day group discussion and brainstorming. Roundtable discussions will focus on solutions for the most relevant Recruiting and Retention challenges identified during the “Seat at the Table” registration process.
Participants will enjoy a guided tour of Averitt Express, along with remarks from Averitt Express’s Director of Driver Services, David Broyles, on how his company achieved its exceptionally low turnover rate. Moderators will include Kelly Anderson (Kelly Anderson Group), Matt Lee (Ramsey Mediaworks), and Justin Reed (HireRight).
Meeting Location: Averitt Training & Media Center, 1150 Perimeter Park Dr. Cookeville, TN 38501
3:30pm – Check in for 4:00 pm tour of Averitt Express
5:30pm – Networking Dinner at meeting location
8:00 am – Presentation by David Broyles of Averitt Express
9:00 am – Roundtable discussion commences
11:30 am – Working lunch
2:00 pm – Roundtable concludes
Lodging: Fairfield Inn & Suites – 1200 Sams St. Cookeville, TN 38506
- Going Rate: $104 +tax
- Book your room here: Book Your Group/Corporate Rate | Marriott International or call 931-854-1050 and ask for “Averitt Express Group Rate”
- Complimentary Breakfast provided at hotel
Seat at the Table includes:
- A Tour
- Networking Dinner
- Roundtable Discussions
- Working Lunch
- Synopsis Report of Discussion Items
- List of All Participant Contact Info
- A Roundtable Attendee-Only Gift
- Access to Private LinkedIn Group
Become a Part of the Roundtable
For Single Recruiter Departments
For Entire Company Access