Our Engagement and Exit Interviews track drivers’ experience and satisfaction with your company from start to finish – measuring morale and identifying risks and reasons for turnover.
The insights gained give you a strong advantage in retaining good drivers and bringing back those you’ve lost.
Through live, one-on-one interviews, we can capture the thoughts of any driver at any stage.
WHY CHOOSE US
- This proactive driver retention/engagement interview process is conducted by caring people talking to real people. No worries about text or email surveys!
- We identify driver dissatisfaction issues before they become turnover causation problems.
- We immediately escalate identified issues to you for a proactive response.
- Our reports provide driver-specific ratings and comments so you know who said what and why.
- With our team’s personal touch and trucking background, we receive very insightful feedback on how your company can boost retention and improve culture.
- We get it done – many fleets try to conduct turnover surveys themselves but get busy and can’t follow through. By letting Impact Retention handle your turnover reduction needs, the surveys will always get done!
WHAT WE DO
New Driver Interviews – Measure the morale of recent hires within the first 90 days of employment.
– A New Hire’s first 90 days with a new company are the most critical and stressful, so it is essential to keep in touch with them during this time.
Regular Checkpoint Interviews – Track the morale of current drivers throughout their journey.
Exit Interviews – Identify the real reasons drivers are leaving your company.
Additional Advantage to Exit Interviews: Identify Potential Rehires – Proactively start the rehire process for those you would like to return by going through a termination list you provide our team, directing any eligible applicants back to you.
By proactively identifying the issues that impede your recruiting and retention, we can help you improve the quantity and quality of drivers recruited, systematically reduce your turnover, and dramatically increase rehires.
Hear From Clients Who Have Used Our Service!
To Get Started, fill out the boxes below with your name, company, email and your inquiry!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is a contract required?
A: No, this is a contract-free service!
Q: Do you only interview drivers?
A: Nope! We can interview drivers, office staff, shop staff, warehouse workers, and more!
Q: How often are reports provided?
A: Response reporting is provided on a monthly and quarterly basis. However, urgent issues are escalated and presented to management immediately.
Q: How long do the interviews usually take?
A: We limit our interviews to 8 to 10 questions in order to respect your teams’ time.